Where can I get an image share app to share to specific FTP location?

Stephen Deboo

Jul 23, 2015
Visit site
need image share app to share to specific ftp location

I have been looking for a app that I can pre-program ftp locations on a server for daily photo's to be uploaded, in other words I have a website that shows images from a specific folder each day on a road trip and each day I want to take images and share them to that days folder on my web server.

So I take a picture on my phone and click share and select the app and then from the list of locations (shortcut name like Day 1, Day2 etc) select Day 1 and share the image to that folder, then when anyone visits that days blog the images are show in date/time order from that folder, is there anything out there that does this please, thanks in advance. This will allow all my mates to run the same app and share there images of the trip and they will be displayed in date/time order on the blog.

Steve

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
Re: need image share app to share to specific ftp location

I see what you are wanting to do...but don't know what may be available to achieve this. I'll keep an eye out and be sure to post back if anything worth sharing is found.

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site

About the best you're going to find is a really good FTP client app - something as user-friendly as Filezilla, maybe. Just click the folder on the server and drag the files to it.

If you want better than what's out there, you're going to have to write it. (It's why I started learning programming back in the age of dinosaurs - I needed a program to undelete some files I had accidentally deleted, and there was no such program.)

Stephen Deboo

Jul 23, 2015
Visit site

I have actually found what I needed with a app called ANDftp it allows me to setup multiple ftp connections and they are all visible when I click on share from a image taken with the camera perfect. And its free. Thanks for you feedback guys.