Question Where is data stored

Larry Coffin

Dec 9, 2019
Visit site
My understanding is that everything I search for and all deleted files reside somewhere inside Android phones. I had researched some medical papers but deleted all of it once I thought I no longer needed them. Now I find I need to revisit some of it but am unable to recall the search parameters I used. Is there a way to pull up this info from some file somewhere in my phone storage?

Larry Coffin

Dec 9, 2019
Visit site
I use Brave browser and usually delete my search history about once per month. Just don't usually need it so I delete anything I don't feel that I need to keep. I just like to keep things neat and uncluttered. Besides that, I've read in multiple articles about keeping cookies that can track everything I do and try to capitalize on it. That's why I like Brave, they don't "sell me", as it were.

fuzzylumpkin

Dec 7, 2012
Visit site
Sounds like you want to have your cake and eat it. You don't want Google or anyone else to track you (which is good and fair), But you do want to take advantage of the benefits that having them spy on you brings. Unfortunately, it doesn't work like that.

I always thought that saying would make more sense the other way around.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dxter