Wheres my 25GB Of dropbox storage??

poncewattle

Apr 17, 2013
Visit site
Yuck. I activated without a SIM on a Devel Edition and didn't get my 23 gigs. :-(

I already have a 100 gig paid plan. I guess it doesn't tack onto existing paid plans.

Sigh...

Edit: Never mind. I supplied credentials during setup but I never actually ran the dropbox app. Soon as I did that, I got my 23 gig bonus email.

Last edited:

Tiago Silva

Apr 20, 2013
Visit site
The promotion is for a single Dropbox personal plan account to receive, for 2 years, an additional 23 GB of storage space in addition to the storage space Dropbox offers to users with a free account (currently 2 GB). Each user is only eligible for one promotion of this type for a single account. When the 2-year promotion period ends, the 23 GB of promotional space added to the user's Dropbox service will be automatically removed.

anon(5924474)

Apr 23, 2013
Visit site
Already had Dropbox but but logged into the app on the HTC One and later had a message from Dropbox congratulating me on my extra storage..
Using Three Mobile in the UK.

Gravislord

May 13, 2010
Visit site
I am on Sprint and worked for me. Dropbox was pre-installed in the "productivity" folder. Loaded it up, logged in, (looked in a folder - doubt that made a difference), then logged out. Few minutes later, voila, email and space boost.

bembol

Trusted Member
Jun 18, 2011
Visit site
I wonder if Dropbox won't allow you to stack offers. So if you have free storage already applied, it won't apply more.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

I don't know when this offer started but I think I upgraded 4-5 and my account only had 75GB.

I didn't get my 50GB for my hTc One & Samsung Galaxy S4.

I only used 7.6MB of 75GB, LOL Which is why I'm not stressing about it.