Which colour will you buy......

flippedout

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
I'm eyeing the green one. In reality, they all look pretty sweet considering how they shift color based on angle and light. If I can't get green I'll have to go into a store and see what they all look like before making a final decision.

TheDonJ77

May 13, 2011
Visit site
At first I said that I wasn't getting this device. I'm really happy with the Note 4, but after I have watched videos on the device, and more videos, and some more videos, I have to eat my words. After all, I am a lover of the newest and greatest tech, so I WILL be purchasing a Galaxy S6 edge. If T-Mobile gets the gold version, that will be it. It looks truly stunning. If not, white..........

Wildo6882

Aug 13, 2010
Visit site
Black. I'm boring. Always want the black phones. I do REALLY like the Platinum/Gold one, but I just don't know if I could handle the gold all the time. If there was a flat out platinum one, I think I'd get that one and run with it. But I will definitely admit it, all colors of this phone look incredible. This is one great looking device.

Inders99

Nov 11, 2014
Visit site
I'm torn on that one because I like that one a lot when I see it at the silver angle but not so much when I see it at the gold angle. I'd have to see it in person or maybe with just some more review videos with normal lighting. I might get the wife the gold one and me the green one.

X2

lindseybp

May 7, 2010
Visit site
I think the green one is going to be a hot commodity. Seems like lots of interest in that color. I'm planning to jump on it as soon as pre-orders are available.

spridell

Jun 10, 2010
Visit site
I wonder if they will offer a 3rd color at launch or roll it out a couple months later like they always do to bump up sales. I want green, but if I can't then its a toss up between white and black.

Thats the million dollar question.

Samsung is notorious for releasing only 2 colors at launch and then more at a later time.

What will they do this time?

getbretweir

Banned
Nov 27, 2012
Visit site
looks like a lot of people like the green, idk I'm not feeling it but that's what's great about what Samsung is doing and I love the choice. I'm rolling with the 64 black and it'll be in my office most of the time so she'll be naked (and insured)!

Posted via the Android Central App

samanuel

Mar 20, 2015
Visit site
Hi,
I am quite frankly also torn between two colours. In my case it's the green and black. I am slightly confused about the black colour as in some photos it seems very bluish (which I am not too fond of) while in others deep black. I understand since it is "sapphire" black it will have a slight hint of blue in certain light but if it's quite strong then I'd prefer the green. Unfortunately I wanted to pre order the phone as soon as it comes out therefor I am not sure if I'll be able to check both colours in person before I do so. Altho who knows, my carrier might not even get both colours...

lindseybp

May 7, 2010
Visit site
Hi,
I am quite frankly also torn between two colours. In my case it's the green and black. I am slightly confused about the black colour as in some photos it seems very bluish (which I am not too fond of) while in others deep black. I understand since it is "sapphire" black it will have a slight hint of blue in certain light but if it's quite strong then I'd prefer the green. Unfortunately I wanted to pre order the phone as soon as it comes out therefor I am not sure if I'll be able to check both colours in person before I do so. Altho who knows, my carrier might not even get both colours...

Yep, in the same boat. I just decided to go ahead and go with green. But I'm thinking green edge will be in very low supply possibly so need to jump on it as soon as pre-orders open, whenever that is. Hoping to get 64gb green edge but have a feeling that may be super popular so may have to bump up to 128gb....not going to do a 32 though.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xak47d