Which colour will you buy......

Berry me a G

Dec 6, 2009
Visit site
yeah Im with you guys, the colors are pretty awesome but with the glass backing it will be hard to pin point the 'real" tone. Having limited experience with glass backed phones, what colors show the least finger prints?

samanuel

Mar 20, 2015
Visit site
It's funny You said that as I decided for the same thing. After writing my post I saw some more videos of the black version and it is indeed quite bluish therefor the decision has been made and emerald green it is. My only worry now is if it will indeed be available in the 128gb version here as I am moving from a 128gb iphone 6 and find that anything less would not be sufficient for me (quite a large amount of music plus I plan to use the Edge with Samsungs Gear VR so I will need enough space for movie files too).
Nonetheless the emerald green is truly pretty. I have always gone with black until the iphone as I would worry I might get tired of a more "out there" colour after a while but the green seems still quite elegant and from what I have seen on the internet unless shined upon by a strong light it stays very dark which I like.

lindseybp

May 7, 2010
Visit site
Just saw at&t promo video. Looks like no green one for at&t? In the video it mentions black, white and gold.... No mention of green.

Posted via the Android Central App

samanuel

Mar 20, 2015
Visit site
Berry me a G.... From what I understood the darker the colour the easier it is for the finger prints to show. Therefor from this perspective white colour might be the best.

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
Is no one going to get that green (or is it emerald?). I would buy an unlocked one of that color :).

Juliann826

Oct 6, 2014
Visit site
Damnit..I really want gold -- but I'm on Verizon. do they have a history of releasing colors late?

I currently have the Droid Turbo, and Verizon just released the Blue Ballistic Nylon version of the turbo. The turbo originally came out on Halloween of 2014. So it looks like they do release colors around 3 months late.

soli2005

May 13, 2012
Visit site
If Samsung were to eventually release blue and green in the U.S., I'm assuming only 32 GB will be offered. I would think it would be carrier exclusive or a Best Buy exclusive.

Cobravision

Jul 18, 2010
Visit site
Verrry disappointed they the carrier are only carrying Black and White at launch. I wanted the Gold so badly.

Really unhappy that they promoted 4 colors and then only shipped out two. I'll probably wait for the gold if it's not too far in the future. This whole color fiasco is infuriating. Why do they bother making nice colors and not actually sell them?

mountainman

Jul 16, 2010
Visit site
Verrry disappointed they the carrier are only carrying Black and White at launch. I wanted the Gold so badly.

Really unhappy that they promoted 4 colors and then only shipped out two. I'll probably wait for the gold if it's not too far in the future. This whole color fiasco is infuriating. Why do they bother making nice colors and not actually sell them?

Dang I know you had your heart set on Platinum Gold. Bummer.

samanuel

Mar 20, 2015
Visit site
Well, today the pre-orders started here in Australia and unfortunately it is only black or white for both the S6 and S6 Edge. Like many others I feel quite dissapointed.