Which is the best Android out right now?

vcr.magri

Apr 2, 2011
Visit site
I still own a Nexus 4 and if I where to buy a new phone today, it would be a Nexus 5 (has a decent performance and still fits in my pocket)

DXIDevelopment

Jun 22, 2014
Visit site
Depends what you are after! If you like messing with things, check the communities to see if custom roms are available! E.g. CynogenMod.
If your looking for storage go for a phone which has an SD slot and your are sorted!

soundmaven

Mar 9, 2015
Visit site
Still own a Nexus 4 and still like it. Galaxy Nexus and Nexus S before it. Always preferred the Nexus line for "pure" Android experience. But right now I would probably buy the Galaxy Note 4.

Kylbit

Apr 28, 2015
Visit site
Still own a Nexus 4 and still like it. Galaxy Nexus and Nexus S before it. Always preferred the Nexus line for "pure" Android experience. But right now I would probably buy the Galaxy Note 4.
Same here. I stick with nexus devices. After seeing others struggle to get updates on "customized android" devices, I'll never buy one.

I currently have a Nexus 5, the Nexus 6 is nice but I don't feel like I'm missing out on anything with the Nexus 5.

Alex Wetzel

Jul 10, 2014
Visit site
Same here. I stick with nexus devices. After seeing others struggle to get updates on "customized android" devices, I'll never buy one.

I currently have a Nexus 5, the Nexus 6 is nice but I don't feel like I'm missing out on anything with the Nexus 5.

The moto x style looks pretty cool IMO. While I absolutely love my Galaxy Note 4, I'm tired of not having the latest version of Android just because my phone runs a skinned version of it.

Posted via the Android Central App

Anisah45

Sep 22, 2015
Visit site
I would wait a few months and see what develops with the moto x. All the rumors point to it being multi carrier and that it will completely destroy the competition.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felisovci