Who has the 1.4 update for Huawei Watch?

urabob

Jul 15, 2010
Visit site
Had to have it plugged in. Wouldn't update otherwise. I keep a spare cable with me and tried updating at work, but it didn't work since I was plugging into a computer USB. Once I was home it updated when plugged into the charger that was plugged into the wall jack. No problems after that.

ctk4949

Nov 16, 2010
Visit site
Had to have it plugged in. Wouldn't update otherwise. I keep a spare cable with me and tried updating at work, but it didn't work since I was plugging into a computer USB. Once I was home it updated when plugged into the charger that was plugged into the wall jack. No problems after that.

Thanks will try it once I get home from work. :)

Zhillyard

Sep 17, 2011
Visit site
Just received the update in Utah. After a factory reset it became available. Watch was charging while resetting but on my wrist for the update.

keyzlife

Sep 6, 2012
Visit site
fed86e5048324a589b530f44ce32fd0c.jpg

Darwalk

Oct 29, 2013
Visit site
Got it last night. Set my alarm for this morning, and when I slid the screen to turn it off, the vibrate would not stop. I had to restart the watch to get it to stop....hope that is the only bug, but I doubt it!

illinois jim

Jun 21, 2012
Visit site
So frustrated here! I did a factory reset and also tried restarting it a couple of time and nothing. :-\ Chicago area here. Any more suggestions for getting the OTA update? For those of you that got it, does a notification just suddenly appear on your watch? Thanks.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FABETTTTT