Who's getting the new 2023 Razr?

cbreze

May 30, 2011
Visit site
Man this razr forum has been dead for ever.
A brand new shiny Razr is releasing this month. Who's getting it or at least wants to get it? I think this one looks to be pretty exciting. I'm giving it some thought. Does Motorola take trade-ins? I've got to many phones to just buy another outright. Lets discuss this new device and who will be picking one up.

trido#AC

Jun 3, 2011
Visit site
Thinking I WILL try it just cant decide is that RED model too PINK on back?Wife said its not that PINK so new color I will order on friday.
Also wonder if outer display has Always ON? A you tuber said yes to always on.

Last edited:
Reactions: mustang7757

trido#AC

Jun 3, 2011
Visit site
On trades I find its worth more better place , sell phones to them. itsworthmore.com
Man this razr forum has been dead for ever.
A brand new shiny Razr is releasing this month. Who's getting it or at least wants to get it? I think this one looks to be pretty exciting. I'm giving it some thought. Does Motorola take trade-ins? I've got to many phones to just buy another outright. Lets discuss this new device and who will be picking one up.

trido#AC

Jun 3, 2011
Visit site
Nope couldn't swing a iphone 14 pro for Motorola lol
Well I like to keep them both. However Apple makes it hard to switch from iphone to android .I have to go to an ATT store get new SIM for the Android every time I want to switch. Hope some day end user can switch E sim from iphone to android ? I even asked ATT rep at a store have you done a Android E sim? He said once tried and gave up.....

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
Well I like to keep them both. However Apple makes it hard to switch from iphone to android .I have to go to an ATT store get new SIM for the Android every time I want to switch. Hope some day end user can switch E sim from iphone to android ? I even asked ATT rep at a store have you done a Android E sim? He said once tried and gave up.....
Hmm strange , I had my Att Esim on my s23u and when I got the iPhone 14 pro max did Esim switch to it . I don't remember the steps it was either through my account or customer service call.

Morty2264

Ambassador
Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
I love how RAZR is revitalizing itself in today's smartphone industry. I always check them out and see what they're all about but I won't be purchasing one -- I just bought my Pixel 7 in March. But I love looking! Haha.

Hopefully this forum gets reawakened with this upcoming release! :)

Reactions: trido#AC