Who's getting the new 2023 Razr?

Nodnerb

Jun 17, 2010
Visit site
Just pre ordered mine in canada. Doesn't seem to be any advertised bonus though. About time a foldable other than samsung comes to canada. I liked my flip 3 but lost my affection for samsung due to many device issues and non existent customer support and run around. I don't use any samsung products now and eagerly await my new razr+.

Reactions: mustang8918

cbreze

May 30, 2011
Visit site
Just to check trade in values I inserted my pixel 7 into the order and Wowzers, in pristine condition and less than 8 months old they'll give me a whopping $150 bucks towards a new razor+. Ridiculous. If I get one I'll just pay the grand and sell privately.

darrinS

May 13, 2023
Visit site
i have a Pixel Fold on order but i have been reading and watching reviews of this phone and am leaning towards switching to the Razr+. way back when i dreamt of a phone like this.

maj71303

Nov 6, 2012
Visit site
I have preordered the Motorola Razr+ and cancelled the pixel fold order I had in. I like the flip devices better than the foldable and the first gen pricing for Pixel fold is a big turnoff, especially with it having the Tensor G2 instead of the G3. I think the Razr+ will be more to my liking overall since I already use a Z Flip 4. I got the Viva Magenta color since I'm feeling zesty about not having plain color phones now.

darrinS

May 13, 2023
Visit site
I have preordered the Motorola Razr+ and cancelled the pixel fold order I had in. I like the flip devices better than the foldable and the first gen pricing for Pixel fold is a big turnoff, especially with it having the Tensor G2 instead of the G3. I think the Razr+ will be more to my liking overall since I already use a Z Flip 4. I got the Viva Magenta color since I'm feeling zesty about not having plain color phones now.
i did the exact same thing. no real experience with either flip or fold but i think the smallness of the flip will be more to my liking.

Nodnerb

Jun 17, 2010
Visit site
Wonder when they will ship? On my order page it still says "handling order" but says "delivery by june 23" ground shipping. I assumed it would be delivered to my door by the 23 from that wording, but no sign of it having shipped yet on the 20th. Hmmmm, .....obviously I want it asap but may not get it till next week I guess.

Reactions: mustang8918

darrinS

May 13, 2023
Visit site
i ordered through best buy and it says i’ll receive it on friday. i’m only guessing but i think they use postmates for same day deliveries so that’s what i’m expecting.

Reactions: bkeaver

darrinS

May 13, 2023
Visit site
i received 2 cases today. the gear 4 shown on motorola.com (purchased from att) and the tech 21 clear evo (purchased from tmobile).

IMG_1015.jpegIMG_1024.jpegIMG_1030.jpeg

the gear 4 is one piece with a flexible hinge cover. the tech 21 is 2 separate pieces and it has two pieces that you peel and stick to the phone. not sure i will use that. i'll give the gear 4 a shot first.

Nodnerb

Jun 17, 2010
Visit site
I like that clear case. The other one is thick! I wanted to get a case like the clear one you have but in Canada there was only one case I could find anywhere. Some off brand on Amazon but it looks ok for a PC case. Wanted something that would be here when I got the phone but I'll likely get a clear one when available here.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kirk781