Who's had their HTC EVO 4G since launch day, with no problems at all?

rem_kujawa

Dec 11, 2009
Visit site
like I said the first one the hardware was perfect no light bleed nothing, and believe me after coming from the Palm Pre I looked hard. But from day one I saw more "no service" messages than all of my phones put together. So I took it back to sprint and they ran a test for reception and it failed twice. So I got a new one and its great other than the screen bleed/separation issue. I'm currently waiting for sprint to call with more stock to swap it out. I do love this phone though.

On a side note I just had my pre out and was amazed on how small it really was, too small now that I adjusted to the GREAT EVO.

fr4nk1yn

Apr 17, 2010
Visit site
Uh, are launch day Evos having problems? I was already on my 2nd Pre.
No problems except a stupid bluetooth bug and the phone doesn't like restarting while plugged in to the PC.

Those count?

C01E

Apr 27, 2010
Visit site
First in line at local Sprint store, with no issues whatsoever. Best smartphone I've ever owned.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

carholic

May 16, 2010
Visit site
Phonebook will not upload completely to 2009 BMW 750. I get about 5% of my phonebook downloaded. Still don't know why. Otherwise the phone is great.

Last edited:

saulleibow

Jun 12, 2010
Visit site
Since Day One

Not only have I had NO problems, but I believe as the battery has "AGED" of the past 3 weeks it's ability to hold a charge has increased dramatically.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MansiDaware