Why am I having a line upgrade and Jump issue?

boozytank

Nov 21, 2014
Visit site
Line upgrade and Jump issue

Here's a strange situation, and I'm not sure what's happened or what's going to happen from this point.

I logged into my account on t-mobile and did an upgrade for a Nexus 6, however, I didn't realize until today, that I'm not jump eligible and have a balance to pay before I can Jump.

T-Mobile charged my credit card for the taxes and shipping on the phone, not the entire amount.

What happens now? Can I still pay off the remaining balance on my old phone? Or did I need to do that before I did the upgrade?

I tried calling t-mobile, and the rep told me that I'll just have two phones to pay for each month. Is that correct?

Thanks

boogas8

Jan 20, 2014
Visit site
Re: Line upgrade and Jump issue

Here's a strange situation, and I'm not sure what's happened or what's going to happen from this point.

I logged into my account on t-mobile and did an upgrade for a Nexus 6, however, I didn't realize until today, that I'm not jump eligible and have a balance to pay before I can Jump.

T-Mobile charged my credit card for the taxes and shipping on the phone, not the entire amount.

What happens now? Can I still pay off the remaining balance on my old phone? Or did I need to do that before I did the upgrade?

I tried calling t-mobile, and the rep told me that I'll just have two phones to pay for each month. Is that correct?

Thanks

Correct. If you don't have the other phone paid off you will just be paying for both at the same time. You can pay off either phone anytime you want or just continue monthly. T-Mobile allows a certain amount to be paid monthly. Sounds like you have plenty of EIP available or else you would have had to put more down towards the nexus.

Sent using my iPhone 6 Plus via The Uncarrier

Ordwynac

Oct 4, 2014
Visit site
Re: Line upgrade and Jump issue

You can also trade in your old phone and use that credit to pay off the remainder that is due on it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
movin7138