Why am I receiving similar, yet different duplicate text messages?

scruggmr

Dec 16, 2014
Visit site
Receiving similar, yet different duplicate text messages

I have an iPhone 5s with the latest iOS software, and my boyfriend has the Samsung Galaxy S5 with the latest software, and we both use Verizon Wireless as our carrier. Now that I have the specifics out of the way, time to get to the real problem. The other day, when he got his Samsung Galaxy S5, I was enthralled that he was able to use emojis. I replied with something too the effect of, "Yay! You can use emojis now! They add a new aspect to texting. I don't know maybe I'm just weird for thinking that!" Well, we had that conversation about 3 weeks ago. Today, as we were talking about his gift wrapping skills, I sent this text message only one time: "Aww babe! You're so thoughtful! And I am most definitely not going to judge your wrapping!" He received that text message AS WELL AS this one: "Aww babe! You're so thoughtful! And I am most definitely not goine they add a new aspect to texting. I don't know maybe I'm just weird for thinking that!"

Sorry if you don't enjoy the gushy conversations my boyfriend and I have, I just used that as the most recent example of this problem and I am in no way trying to flaunt my relationship. I am just trying to seek answers from people who know more about the specifics of networks and glitches than I do. Thanks in advance for your help!

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Re: Receiving similar, yet different duplicate text messages

Welcome to Android Central! Have you called Verizon about it? It might be an issue with the network or the messaging server.

Mary Beth Moore

Dec 16, 2014
Visit site
Re: Receiving similar, yet different duplicate text messages

I am having the exact same issue with my best friend! I have a Galaxy S5, and she has an iPhone. I get these weird partial duplicate messages from her all of the time. I'm not sure if it's iPhone's issue or Samsung's. I use Message+ on my Galaxy.

Have you found an answer yet?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RomeoCatcher