Why aren't my disabled apps and hidden apps accessible on my phone?

dawng4389

Dec 11, 2014
Visit site
my disabled apps and hidden apps are not accessible on my phone, how do i find out why?

In my app settings my disabled apps and my hidden app option is not able to open. I think my boyfriend put some type of spy app on my phone how do I find out how to open them?

Kelly Kearns

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
Re: my disabled apps and hidden apps are not accessible on my phone, how do i find out why?

I anyone phone in Easy Mode?

Do you have hidden apps?

Does the application manager say you have disabled apps?

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
Re: my disabled apps and hidden apps are not accessible on my phone, how do i find out why?

In my app settings my disabled apps and my hidden app option is not able to open. I think my boyfriend put some type of spy app on my phone how do I find out how to open them?
It's possible that you're correct. The only way to find out is to ask him. (And if you have to be that suspicious of what he's doing, perhaps you shouldn't be talking to him at all. To say that he sounds controlling is an understatement.)

The way to be sure that there's nothing on the phone is to save anything you don't want to lose (including the visible apps), then reflash the stock ROM (or ask your carrier to do it). That gives you an out-of-the-box phone. No spyware. Getting a boyfriend you can trust is something your carrier can't help you with. (Neither can we.)