Why cant I receive calls on my xiaomi phone?

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

I can't receive calls on my xiaomi note 8 phone but I can make calls don't think its an issue from the network provider, I put my sim in another phone n was able to receive calls

VidJunky

Dec 6, 2011
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central.

Do you have Do Not Disturb on by chance? Airplane mode would prevent you from making or receiving calls, blocked contacts should prevent calls from those contacts and we'll just assume that isn't the case, leaving DND as the only reason I can think of that your device wouldn't be accepting incoming calls.

Well almost, did you recently change carriers? Is the device compatible with your carrier?

Is the device factory unlocked? Meaning did you buy it as an unlocked device or did it come carrier locked/branded?

Have you ever been able to make and receive calls on this device or is the device new to you? If it is new, how did you buy it? From a store, private sale, factory direct?

To reply to this thread and receive notifications when others leave comments, please create an account. This link will help you do that... https://forums.androidcentral.com/ask-question/409154-join-android-central-community-new-post.html

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! Are you absolutely sure you're not getting calls? Is it possible the Ringtone volume is all the way down, so that you're just not aware when the phone is ringing?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
menblattcard