Why does my WatchOn remote not open?

KieranRigby

May 22, 2013
Visit site
Whenever i click on the remote in the top right corner of the WatchOn app it just closes the whole app a second after i click it.
can someone help me as i want to use this feature.
thanks

Joebudz

May 18, 2013
Visit site
I found a solution, Go to Settings>More>application manager>all> Scroll down to Samsung watchON, choose "uninstall updates", it will restore it to the factory app, hope this works

jaltman

Jun 26, 2012
Visit site
I couldn't control the volume through my u-verse box, I use a monitor and no tv set. I made a post over the on the peel forums and submitted a help ticket that has been awaiting assignment to a support agent for the last ten days. I sent an email to touchsquid support to see if it would do what i want and got a quick reply. It did what i want straight away. No built in guide like watchon, but at least it works and seems to have much better support.

itsevbaby

Oct 22, 2013
Visit site
Well I tried following the instructions to uninstall update hoping it will work for me too but there seems not to be an update yet. Well, My Samsung WATCHON wont just come up, whenever I click the WatchON button to access the app, it just flashes like its gonna open then nothings, please you have any idea what may be wrong or how I can fix it. Its a new phone