Why does S health keep creating a folder in my gallery.

semp1

Apr 27, 2013
Visit site
I keep erasing it and a stupid folder with the same screen shot of the apps keeps appearing.

Posted via My Galaxy Note 3

Adamsberg

Sep 26, 2013
Visit site
A work-around :)
If your gallery hasn't the option to hide this folder you'd create a file named .nomedia with your file manager and put it in this folder. That will hide the folder on the gallery.

seventeenseconds

Nov 1, 2012
Visit site
A work-around :)
If your gallery hasn't the option to hide this folder you'd create a file named .nomedia with your file manager and put it in this folder. That will hide the folder on the gallery.

Thanks. I didn't think to look at the settings for Gallery for a hide photo option. Sure enough, there's one available. I kept deleting the photo, but it would automatically appear again after a day or two. As long as I can hide it, doesn't really matter to me.

Ashur Shamon

May 14, 2014
Visit site
Thanks. I didn't think to look at the settings for Gallery for a hide photo option. Sure enough, there's one available. I kept deleting the photo, but it would automatically appear again after a day or two. As long as I can hide it, doesn't really matter to me.

I did that and the same image comes back. I have no idea what to do.

jpr

Sep 14, 2010
Visit site
I did that and the same image comes back. I have no idea what to do.

It does that because the app allows you to set the wallpaper used in the app. So it includes the default wallpaper in the gallery so you can choose that if you want to go back to it after changing it.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lawrick