Why does Samsung think we want BLUE or WHITE phones ??????

TimV28

Apr 23, 2012
Visit site
Hobble? You consider a phone hobbled by its color?

Personally, I love my Pebble Blue GS3 and I was thrilled that they came in colors other than black. It was a nice change. That said, they could have only offered the phone in "Flaming Traffic Cone Orange" and "Radioactive Flamingo Pink" and it wouldn't have stopped me from buying one.

I would be all over a flaming traffic cone orange s3. That or lime green. If they made those I would be in heaven.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Android Central Forums

TimV28

Apr 23, 2012
Visit site
I thought about the vinyl overlay to change color, but I feel that cheapens the way the phone looks, so I am letting white grow on me.

anon(94115)

Banned
Nov 29, 2010
Visit site
I'm sorry, this color is just too slow. Do you have the phone in a faster color? Does the white version lag less than the blue?

Come on steeple, everyone knows from the 2000 threads on here that the darker the color, the longer the battery life

Sent from my X-Band Modem... TY Genesis

GrooveRite

Sep 30, 2010
Visit site
I'm sorry, this color is just too slow. Do you have the phone in a faster color? Does the white version lag less than the blue?

Anybody getting better quadrant scores with the blue or white color....or vice versa?!?! I don't know....I think the red color might be the faster one cause RED is FAST!!!!.....LMAOO!!!

GrooveRite

Sep 30, 2010
Visit site
Come on steeple, everyone knows from the 2000 threads on here that the darker the color, the longer the battery life

Sent from my X-Band Modem... TY Genesis

Thats what I fugured.....I guess black is also the fastest while white is the slowest! I KNEW IT!!! Damn people here in AC know NUTHIN......LMAOO!!

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
I thought about the vinyl overlay to change color, but I feel that cheapens the way the phone looks, so I am letting white grow on me.

Nah if you put em on well they look great and set u apart from the masses lol :)

P.s lmao&the recent comments :)

Unbranded Official TW s3.Paisley,Slotland, Western Europe :beer: