Why doesnt my Google Play Music have the features it should have

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

First off merry christmas everyone. I ve always ignored this but i decided to get to the bottom of it finally. Ive been using google play music for yearssssss now and ive always thought it was an offline app that can only be used with music you downloaded from browsers, but i searched the app on play store and saw previews of it with so many features my app didnt have, even at its latest version, like streaming music, radio play, etc etc, even without a subscription i should be able to see some of these features at least, how can i get all them

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! I've subscribed to GPM's unlimited plan for a while, so I can't say exactly what it looks like -- but you should still be able to get streaming music without a subscription, just with ads. First, make sure the Downloaded Only toggle is turned off in the GPM menu. Then, if you see the subscription page for GPM, tap the "Skip" or "Not right now" option -- I think that should let you proceed.

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! I've subscribed to GPM's unlimited plan for a while, so I can't say exactly what it looks like -- but you should still be able to get streaming music without a subscription, just with ads. First, make sure the Downloaded Only toggle is turned off in the GPM menu. Then, if you see the subscription page for GPM, tap the "Skip" or "Not right now" option -- I think that should let you proceed.
I thought it gave you a trial to stream then had to purchase , that's what I remember long ago and just disabled it .

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WAGB zone