why is motorola devour running android 1.6

Feb 27, 2010
Visit site
My son has the devour and loves it, I like the keyboard better then my droid but I am more the techie type. It a great teenager phone that like to keep up on social networking it built well.

I was disappointed when I couldn't get Angry Birds to play on it.

Tuvst_Mesd Do tell about the secrets behind the Motorola Devour I would love to help my son discover them.

MofoMan2000

Nov 21, 2010
Visit site
I was disappointed when I couldn't get Angry Birds to play on it.
What? Me and my girlfriend LOVE Angry Birds, we play it on my Devour all the time. Granted it's a bit laggy, but still fun.

That said, this is still a good question. Why is the Devour still on Android 1.6? According to Motorola it is staying on 1.6 indefinitely, so it is up to the hacking/ROM crowd to port a version of Froyo or Gingerbread to it. If anyone knows of anyone who has done this, please let me know. I'm itching to try to get 2.2 on my Devour, if not just for the benefits of having it then to stick it to Moto and VZW for leaving the Devour users in the dust.

ltfaulker

Aug 13, 2013
Visit site
Someone said somthing about the devour being tricked out by more than noobs we'll mine is rooted an needs new rom or somthing to aid in games working for it

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HoverSpike