Why is my Hotspot turning off my data

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

I have an LG Aristo 2 and I'm with MetroPCS ..there is a message that keeps popping up, (T-Mobile unexpectedly stopping) that I can't get rid of.. I updated all my apps. my internet works just fine and I don't lose connection until I turn on my hotspot. as soon as I turn on my Hotspot I lose connection like every 30seconds to a minute and it won't let me stay connected to anything. I've went as far as doing the factory data reset, network reset, settings and app reset and I called customer support they filled tickets out nobody's gave me any answers or no help

A

Android Central Question

Why does my lg aristo 2 4glte icon dissapear when i turn on my hotspot

Im with metro pcs, i have a lg aristo 2. Everytime i turn my hotspot on and it will every-so-often, turn of my 4g and force me offline. Ill wait 5 to 10 seconds and then my 4g will reaper and ill be online for 20 ta 30 seconds and it will repeate process....when the hotspot teathering is turned off it works fine with data and staying connected....

Heres a list of things ive tried...
1.network refresh.
2. Soft reset
3. Hard reset.
4. App preferences reset.
5. All apps are up to date.
6. Wifi is disabled.

And now ive done these resets i get a pop up in the middle of my screen. Sayin (unfortunately T-Mobile has stopped working.

Any ideas on what the problem is

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance