Why is the use different since last full charge?Than my experience in my battery

Jul 31, 2022
Visit site
Example When I play mobile legends I look at the battery percentage in the upper right corner to see how many percent is consumed when I play I see that 2-3 minutes it consumes 1 percent but When I looked at the App Info of mobile legends, it said only 7 percent was reduced but I played for almost 23 mins starting with 94 percent until it became 84 percent it was just one game. I hope you can help me. My Cell Phone is Nokia 5.1 Plus

Jul 31, 2022
Visit site
Correction in my Question this is my question
Why in my app info in battery usage of my game is 7 percent but in my experience its different it consumes more battery. Ang my battery is draining so fast

Last edited by a moderator:

Javier P

Ambassador
Feb 21, 2014
Visit site
Welcome to the forums. When you use any app the battery stats are going be discriminated in different sections like screen on time, system resources and the app itself. That's completely normal. I'm not sure if that's what you mean, though.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Try installing Accubattery and run the Battery Health part of the app. If the battery health is <85%, it's fairly deteriorated, and you'll notice faster drain.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance