why no extended battery cases ?

Jeremiah Bonds

Trusted Member
Aug 16, 2010
Visit site
Yeah it's not a looker that's for sure but I've gotten alot of Zerolemon and it's for function not looks.

Since I travel alot it's a must for me. Someone on a YouTube made a great analogy (Flossy Carter I think), when it's pouring rain, and you only have your kid's Dora the explorer umbrella, you aren't gonna care how you look. Same as this. When I'm stuck at airport and my phone is dying I'm not gonna care how my case looks

I'm going to need to grab one for my wife and I.. traveling for months later this year.

mchi5

Dec 25, 2013
Visit site
Not sure about people saying the LG G6 has amazing battery life. I can't get thru a day without charging at least once. But I live in an area with horrible cell signal so that's prob why

Can't wait for this. May use it everyday

Jeremiah Bonds

Trusted Member
Aug 16, 2010
Visit site
Not sure about people saying the LG G6 has amazing battery life. I can't get thru a day without charging at least once. But I live in an area with horrible cell signal so that's prob why

Can't wait for this. May use it everyday

oh wow.. I'm getting 6hrs of screen time and 18+ hours of uptime.

mchi5

Dec 25, 2013
Visit site
I downloaded LG package disabler for $0.99. it wouldn't fully disable the QuickMemo+. sucks. at least I was able to get a refund from Google play store

Qc_Anubis

Dec 21, 2014
Visit site
try uninstalling Quick Memo.. see if that helps at all.

I don't get why everyone says to uninstall quick memo ? does it siphon that much battery when it's idle ? I kinda want to use the app (because of it's shortcut) to take note just like when i had my s8/note phones. I seem to get good life with it on though so idk if it's problematic for everyone mine for example only drained 3% on my current charge (44h on battery,2:28 min of sot)

mchi5

Dec 25, 2013
Visit site
That chin though..

Yeah I agree. It's definitely not a looker but when my phone dies I won't care lol

Btw it's finally in stock on Amazon. Just ordered. Said I should get it on July 27 or 28, hopefully sooner than that.

Attachments

• 93104.jpg
    93104.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 11

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Abdul Ali