Why will my Samsung Galaxy s6 phone not turn on?

A

AC Question

So here's the rundown. On December of 2015, I was enlightened with the gift of a brand new Galaxy s6 cellphone, model SM-G920A. Having the prior experience as a bad phone handler, I promised myself I would take care of my new gift, and I did. I avoided using it as it charged, I turned it off overnight, and I overall managed my phone with care. The night of January 8th, 2017, I turned off my phone in order to get some rest for school the following day. (At that time my phone was working normally and had something around 30-40% charge left.) Waking up roughly 6-7 hours after, I looked to find my phone resting beside me, lit up with the normal green light to indicate its charging was complete. It was at this point that I unplugged it and held down the power button to find it unresponsive. Why is this? It has been two days since the incident has occurred, and it has shown absolutely no sign of life. Not when I plug it in. Not when I hold down the power button. Never. Help would be greatly appreciated.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
menblattcard