Wifi Error Message

IntheStorm

Feb 15, 2011
Visit site
Hello,
I have read all over the place and really haven't found an answer. I've changed kernals and even roms. I am not sure its hardware or software but I have read from threads people thought it was software. But my wifi doesn't work. Sometimes, in a random blue it will come up and connect to a wifi router. But for the most it never connects. It tries to start and then nothing happens and I see this "error" message. So I am wondering if anyone knows what it is, or what can be done. Or point me to a thread that has some kind of solution. I checked a few places and found nothing concrete.

Thanks everyone!

mightyfacundo

Feb 6, 2011
Visit site
Unfortunately, you're in the same boat as me and quite a few others. WiFi doesn't work reliably with anf of the ROMs based on the ICS leak. However, Liquid/Jester's ICS will work for you.

GSDer

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
Well, I don't know about all that. I was running the same ROM for the better part of 6 months and one day the WiFi just quit working. It would just turn on, search and in about 5 seconds it would turn off again. Nothing I could do would make it work: factory reset; return to the stock ROM (unrooted); nothing.
The only positive thing was that I had just ordered my SGSIII the week before it started happening so I only had to deal with it for a few days. Unfortunately, I was planning on giving it to a friend of mine who was still on the original DROID, but without WiFi it's not much use to him.

Sent from my rooted, debloated, deodexed Sinclair ZX-80 running CM -0.001 using Tapatalk 2

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
saiid