Wifi issues

Erock102871

Jan 25, 2017
Visit site
For about a week my Pixel has not been able to connect to any wifi network. I have been troubleshooting this problem over and over again. I've started my Pixel in Safe mode, I played with my settings over and over again, I even factory reset my Pixel, nothing I've tried has worked. I contacted Google tech support which said they are aware of the issue with the Pixel and their engineers are on top the the problem and will fix the issue very soon. Anybody else having the same issue and does anyone have any suggestions to be able to fix my wifi? Thanks

WClark57

Oct 7, 2015
Visit site
Lets start with some basic info:

1. What version number and build are you on?
  2. When did you get the last update?
  3. Did anything else change just prior to the problem surfacing?
  4. Have you tried accessing multiple access points (home, work, ...)?

I'm connecting fine to WIFI and have 7.1.1

Erock102871

Jan 25, 2017
Visit site
Build: NMF26U. I got a security patch on 1/5/17, and the Pixel checked for an update at 4:35 Am this morning. I have Version 7.1.1. installed and I have tried connecting to many different wifi networks many times but still no success. Last Thursday, I saw my Pixel did a automatic update but there is no record of it in my settings.

Philipmom

Sep 16, 2013
Visit site
Build: NMF26U. I got a security patch on 1/5/17, and the Pixel checked for an update at 4:35 Am this morning. I have Version 7.1.1. installed and I have tried connecting to many different wifi networks many times but still no success. Last Thursday, I saw my Pixel did a automatic update but there is no record of it in my settings.

I just checked the play store and there is an update to Google connectivity services. Maybe this might fix the issue.

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
No issues for me so far that I've noticed. I did notice that today there is an update for the connectivity services via the play store. Maybe that will help you out ?

43e64384d7415a836b78f36ca56041ed.jpg

GeorgesBlazah

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
I hope this fixes my wifes problem with hers. Her phone connects to wifi, but it says no internet. She chewed through the data plan last month because of it. :(