Wiko Lenny 3 Brick

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

Need help flashing Wiko Lenny 3
Hey, so I had recently tried learning about flashing and custom roms on android, and I had flashed twrp with magisk on my lenny 3. Because my device seems to be unpopular, roms like lineageOS aren't available for it, only some sketchy roms are.
So I was trying to flash a rom with spflash tool, ticked all files except recovery.img cause I didn't wanna remove TWRP in case something went wrong, but I was prompted with some message saying the flash would only work with "Format All + Download" instead of "Download Only", so I selected the format+download, but it seems that by doing so it ticked recovery.img back, formatted all files from my phone and flashed something that doesn't boot at all. What I don't understand is why after doing this I can't reflash the phone. Whenever I tried to use spflash tool again it just didnt detect my phone again. No data signal whatsoever. It also doesn't make the connection alert sound whenever i connect it to windows like it previously did. Perhaps cause of the formatting... It's not a cable problem cause I've tried many different ones.

TLDR My dead lenny 3 doesn't give any data signal when i connect it via usb after a bad flash, so I can't reflash it to fix it

What I've tried:
- Reinstalling VCOM, CDC and ABD drivers on 2 windows computers, spflashtool still couldn't detect my phone and do the flashing;
- Using a stock firmware installer like the one from the blog below, on both computers, after reinstalling the drivers, still couldn't detect my phone.
- Tried charging it on my pc overnight to see if I could somehow boot into recovery, tried long pressing Power + Vol Up, Power + Vol Down, Power + Vol Up + Vol Down. Nothing boots it. I also tried holding Vol Up as I connect it via USB to see if it could connect but nope. No data signal.
- I have adb and fastboot installed, i tried both abd devices and fastboot devices commands, on both pcs, to see if my device was listed at all, and it wasn't.

Any suggestions on how to be able to flash it again? If I could boot it into TWRP i'd be all set cause i have a backup... the problem is that my TWRP is gone and even if I still had it I can't boot my phone (Even tho I left it charging)
Any help would be appreciated, and if this isn't the right forum to ask for unbricking help, where should I?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andej