Will they ever fix the camera issue??

Joe113

Jan 1, 2012
Visit site
Whenever I take a pic in portrait mode and view it in my gallery it looks normal. But then when I send a picture to someone or try to upload it to instagram or twitter the picture changes as if I took it in landscape mode and it is rotated.. This happens to 95% of my pics and I know I've seen other people with this problem as well. Does anyone know if there will be a fix for this anytime in the near future?!

Sent from my Jellybean GS3 using Android Central Forums

Herduc

Nov 13, 2011
Visit site
Whenever I take a pic in portrait mode and view it in my gallery it looks normal. But then when I send a picture to someone or try to upload it to instagram or twitter the picture changes as if I took it in landscape mode and it is rotated.. This happens to 95% of my pics and I know I've seen other people with this problem as well. Does anyone know if there will be a fix for this anytime in the near future?!

Sent from my Jellybean GS3 using Android Central Forums

I haven't noticed that problem on my phone.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Android Central Forums

tat21985

Oct 26, 2012
Visit site
I have yet to take a picture in portrait, I like the display of landscape better.. So, your issue is when it rotates, it turns the picture on it's side, and makes anything vertical in the original picture horizontal? That is strange, I'm gonna see if I can duplicate this..

matt3166

Jan 23, 2011
Visit site
Yeah happens to me all the time. I'm not sure if its a Samsung issue or what but it happen with my S2 as well

xplode196

Jan 16, 2011
Visit site
Yeah I take portrait pics of documents regularly, and when I view the pics automatically synced to dropbox, or even in my phone gallery, they're turned sideways. I have to manually rotate each one clockwise or sometimes even counterclockwise. It's really weird and kind of annoying.

Joe113

Jan 1, 2012
Visit site
Yeah I take portrait pics of documents regularly, and when I view the pics automatically synced to dropbox, or even in my phone gallery, they're turned sideways. I have to manually rotate each one clockwise or sometimes even counterclockwise. It's really weird and kind of annoying.

How do you rotate em??

xplode196

Jan 16, 2011
Visit site
Well I have it set up so that whenever I take a pic, it automatically uploads to dropbox. It's a feature within the Dropbox app. So then when I get to my computer, I browse through my files and correct them on the computer.

Joe113

Jan 1, 2012
Visit site
Well I have it set up so that whenever I take a pic, it automatically uploads to dropbox. It's a feature within the Dropbox app. So then when I get to my computer, I browse through my files and correct them on the computer.

DAMN! That's what I figured but that'd take me so long to do because I have over 400 pictures lol.

xplode196

Jan 16, 2011
Visit site
On windows 7 (if all your pictures are all facing one direction), you can select all (ctrl + a) and right click, then rotate it counterclockwise or clockwise. It's a batch process.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chao