[Closed] Win 1 of 2 Snapdragon? 800 Mobile Development Platform devices from Qualcomm and Android Central!

Status
Not open for further replies.

hippocat

Aug 25, 2011
Visit site
Everything about it sounds so next gen it's amazing. Though, nothing tops the supposed battery improvements. That's my number one request in the next generation of devices; they need longer battery life! Better battery and better performance? Sounds like perfection

sajidwasif

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
The Snapdragon 800 would finally be a real competitor to the traditional systems while keeping the mobility and power consumption features of an ARM system. It'll be a pleasure to develop for.

trpilexxx

Sep 5, 2011
Visit site
I am so looking forward to it, because I know it will be blazing fast and will be the number one phone for a very long time. I can just imagine how awesome the phone will be. So excited just thinking about it.

jaimepar

Jan 23, 2010
Visit site
Everyone wants more speed and battery life. The GPU on this is also amazing, Pushs 4k video without breaking a sweat. Another thing I like is that the ARM processors are getting powerful enough to take on low power x86 intel chips. More competition is better for us all and not only in the mobile market.

bgbagz

May 17, 2012
Visit site
Looking forward to see the next generation processors for phones.... Would love to know of I could possibly have a better battery life performance and to actually are what the hoopla is all about first hand

Posted via Android Central App

Roq99

Dec 10, 2010
Visit site
I saw this a few days ago on YouTube and was thinking "How badass would that be if I had this super rare device as a consumer!" I knew there was no chance that I could ever get my hands on one, and then today I see this at AC! I am a computer science student at CSUF and am focusing on mobile development. Everyone is always trying to have the most unique and interesting setup in the labs, and if I pulled this out I would be boss thanks to AC :cool:

Luke Kallam

Jun 4, 2013
Visit site
This would be awesome! Having a tablet/phone with a Snapdragon 800 would save me money on an upgrade, or hopefully help me attempt to port emulators to Android

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rajokay