[Closed] Win 1 of 2 Snapdragon? 800 Mobile Development Platform devices from Qualcomm and Android Central!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 19, 2012
Visit site
It has been said, and said many times, but the processing power without such nasty battery drain would be stellar. No one wants an unexpected bathroom Angry Birds Star Wars session or Feedly binge to totally kill their battery. Just saying.

nyry

Oct 29, 2010
Visit site
Looking for an awesome powerful device without the killer power consumption seen in many of todays phones..plue always been a big fan of snapdragon processors :D

ibike2much

Aug 31, 2010
Visit site
Why am I excited? Qualcomm has leap frogged the industry and competition with better doing and speedier chips. They are at the forefront of architecture, power saving, engineering and price. They aren't at the top of the performance list... They ARE THE TOP OF THE PERFORMANCE LIST!
It's your money people, my money is on Qualcomm. Thank you very much.

Tomer Elias

Jun 25, 2013
Visit site
There is nothing more exciting then a new device that's extremely powerful and has great battery life. I'm hoping that's what a snapdragon 800 will bring us.

return_0

Sep 16, 2012
Visit site
Massive power, amazing battery management, besting all the competition, and probably resulting in negative lag? What's not to like? :p

Krynn

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
Seriously? With as much power as the Snapdragon 800 has, you have to ask us why we'd like to get our hands on one? ;)
I can't wait until I get one to play with. I'm really looking forward to seeing just what it can do. I've a few ideas that might be possible, thanks to having that much speed available on a mobile device.

Slandy

Sep 13, 2011
Visit site
I'd be excited to use the Snapdragon 800 platform because it appears to offer the first major performance jump in mobile processors in a while. It may be the first to provide noticeable day-to-day differences in a year or so.

NoSpin

Sep 2, 2010
Visit site
Looking forward to seeing the fastest mobile processor available and apps that can actually USE that potential. Goodbye Tegra, Hello Snapdragon!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felisovci