[Closed] Win 1 of 2 Snapdragon? 800 Mobile Development Platform devices from Qualcomm and Android Central!

Status
Not open for further replies.

orb3000

Feb 18, 2012
Visit site
I think nex gen of processors will be not only more powerful but also will manage much better the power consumption, a key problem in mobile devices, hope I win!

coraphise

Apr 16, 2010
Visit site
Still no tablet here; I'd love to get my hands on a new "toy". Getting access to something like this could inspire me to try developing something again too. Emulators just aren't quite the same to me. :)

mcross72

Jul 9, 2011
Visit site
A mobile phone or a tablet can never have too much power or speed. If you want the best, next gen Snapdragon is always a good bet.

lfnsr

Mar 28, 2011
Visit site
What's not to want - state of the art new technology with greater performance and better battery life. Can always you both in the mobile life we all live in.

mujopujo

Jun 24, 2013
Visit site
I've always looked forward to the latest and best chips being released by Qualcomm & I can't wait to see the next generation high end Snapdragon processors, furthermore they've broke the 2GHz barrier! so who can resist with this kind of performance and energy efficiency plus the graphic are to be just as good as Nvidia's Tegra 4! This is easily a clear win for Qualcomm.

Signewton

Feb 23, 2011
Visit site
I've never used a device with a snapdragon so I'm anxious to check it out. I hope it delivers great battery live

Posted via Android Central App

miles galaviz

Jun 11, 2013
Visit site
Well i gotta say the promised 75% speed increase on comparison to the 600 running on the s4...
and definitely the opportunity to have that much power in you hand (or hands in case of the tablets)..
those are the reasons why I am definitely excited for the upcoming processor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Caldul1234