[Closed] Win 1 of 2 Snapdragon? 800 Mobile Development Platform devices from Qualcomm and Android Central!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jdchance

Mar 22, 2013
Visit site
I need it to fight crime... Do you want to see the legendary super hero Fatman smiting the enemies of hard work and decency with another device/processor I think not. I will Snapdragon them to turning around their sinful ways.

Plus maybe it will make me seem just a *little* less strange

Go buttermilk!

radgatt

Apr 19, 2010
Visit site
I want the greatest processor so I can stay ahead of the curb, not use up a lot of battery and speed through challenging tasks with a breeze. All while keeping my unlimited data!!

Posted via Android Central App

huynhp

Sep 16, 2011
Visit site
I'd love the chance to upgrade to a device where I wouldn't have to compromise performance/features for battery life. Hopefully the Snapdragon 800 will accomplish that.

xInterlopeRx

Dec 13, 2011
Visit site
Qualcomm has emerged as more than a communications chip company. Using SoC technologies help create a more unified device architecture. The result is efficiency; for the device and the developer. I'd like to see the Snapdragon 800 in devices this year because mobile is gaining more potential to run multiple applications, processing intensive 3d games and more. What I'd like to see is a Linux based mobile OS with full desktop capability. Early Celeron processors can still run some Linux OS's and the 800 is exponentially more powerful. I think it would be awesome to be able to develop Android ON Android.

DavidJ726

Dec 12, 2009
Visit site
What's not to like? The next gen of just about every processor brings improvements, but ANYTHING that reduces power consumption, AND charges faster than before gets a ++.

In addition, the All in One is simply mind-blowing. I'm not going to list the spec's here, but I'll paste the link as a reminder to anyone who wants a refresher as to what the 800 is designed to do. Just imagine what the Snapdragon 1600 will do when it's released! :)

David

ferguard94

Jun 15, 2013
Visit site
Since the first Snapdragon ship I knew it would be something big, now I can say the Snapdragon 800 will bring the beat battery life and amazing speeds. I love Snapdragon.

brakke97

Jan 8, 2013
Visit site
Qualcomm is an example for many other manufacturers that produce CPU's. The quality of the powerful high-end CPU's like the Snapdragon 800? are built for development. They are the founders of the next line of smart phones that will come out in 2013. A Qualcomm phone or tablet are great for the early development to increase the processor power via software.

gagdude

Feb 6, 2012
Visit site
I'm excited for Snapdragon 800 because of why I was excited for the S4 Pro: It's going to be a beastly new CPU with amazing performance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fox2024