[Closed] Win 1 of 2 Snapdragon? 800 Mobile Development Platform devices from Qualcomm and Android Central!

Status
Not open for further replies.

colortheorydeveloper

Sep 27, 2011
Visit site
There isn't a reason NOT to want these devices! Enough said, they are great products and we could use a pair of these around the household and perhaps remove the landlines for good.

Kedar

May 3, 2010
Visit site
Eh -- loved Qualcomm back when I first got my Evo 4g. When they started to focus on GPU as well as CPU, I've started to love them even more. Now they're rocking it on most flagships. Would love to have myself a new Qualcomm device!

waterbound

Aug 31, 2010
Visit site
I'm not going to lie, I simply want the bragging rights to the fastest, most powerful devices always and simply...this is it!

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Illustrator Joe

Apr 16, 2012
Visit site
Without a doubt games! The 800 is exciting but how it will move forward the progression of games on the Android platform is what is really exciting. How battery life will be effected will be interesting to see as well.
Thanks for the opportunity!

joansin

Jan 14, 2010
Visit site
Working in IT I am always upgrading to the latest and greatest gadgets (toys)! I would be excited to try the Snapdragon 800. I currently use the HTC DNA which houses the Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 Pro APQ8064 Krait, Quad Core 1.5 GHz processor and would love to see the capabilities of Qualcomm's new line of processor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumbbunny