[Closed] Win 1 of 2 Snapdragon? 800 Mobile Development Platform devices from Qualcomm and Android Central!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SkinsFan1987

Oct 5, 2010
Visit site
I've always had a thirst for the latest and greatest, and these promise to be the beginning of a new day in tech.

Posted via Android Central App

SebasCvdB

Oct 23, 2011
Visit site
The possibilities with the new Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 at this point in Mobile development are endless. A more seemless intergration with your home and work life and devices. Streaming media, accessing large files either over Wi-Fi or 4G. Multitasking. Maybe it will make the tablet more an office tool than it already is, meetings on the go while mulitasking for example a fancy Powerpoint presentation while editing other documents on the fly or even Skype (Or any other Video messaging program) at the same time.

For Gamers I can see the new Unreal Engine being taken to the next level and have bigger and better Single player experiences but even more immersive multiplayer experiences all together.

TBolt2011

Jan 23, 2011
Visit site
After having used the Thunderbolt for a little over two years, I would love to see the complete opposite end of the spectrum for battery life. That, combined with the imminent speed of the chip, is a huge factor in mobile gaming. Be it a tablet I can also use for school or a phone I can take and use everywhere, I'm excited to see this generation.

DCounts

Jun 21, 2011
Visit site
I've been looking forward to what this next generation is able to do. Increased efficiency in battery use while performing at a high level is what I'm excited about.

G-Money713

May 20, 2010
Visit site
I would love to have a limited edition device that is the top of the food chain. I can't wait to see what this means to the gaming industry.

Sent from my N10 using Tapatalk HD

Ryandroid86

May 1, 2012
Visit site
I love looking forward to the new chipsets, always uping each other, pushing the limits in micro technology. Im excited to see the new speeds and unleashed power at my finger tips.

Robert LaMoreaux

Jun 26, 2013
Visit site
I would love to get one of these. The tablet would be great for reading datasheets and magazine while allowing me to develop a nice user interface/MMI for the embedded hardware I design. The phone would be nice since it should be even better at speed and battery life than my current LG Optimus G Pro.

anon(8558)

Jan 28, 2010
Visit site
I wanted a S800 after watching their CES opening, and I couldn't agree more that the mobile age is now. The tablet would help me greatly (as I dont have one) as I increase my skills and graduate from a novice app developer. I look forward to the chance at winning and thank you Android Central, Bsquare and Qualcom for the opportunity!

Status
Not open for further replies.