[Closed] Win 1 of 2 Snapdragon? 800 Mobile Development Platform devices from Qualcomm and Android Central!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jbuggydroid

May 10, 2010
Visit site
Looking for that killer ten inch tablet and I recently bought the HTC one for Sprint at full price since I like to have the latest and greatest

Sent from my HTCONE using AC Forums mobile app

tayswg20

May 10, 2011
Visit site
As always, I'm looking forward to anything that makes my mobile devices speedier and more powerful. You can never have too much of either.

qfnol31

Jul 31, 2010
Visit site
I'm really looking forward to the "listening" abilities of the chip, and of course the battery improvements we'll be seeing with them.

Posted via Android Central App

BriniaSona

Jan 17, 2012
Visit site
Because this is gonna be an awesome thing to slap in a mobile device, maybe, just maybe, they can put full photoshop on a mobile device. like CS6 Suite.

jds5445

Jul 7, 2010
Visit site
I'm excited for the 800 because it will allow the great developers we have on android to push the capabilities of their apps and games to even more extreme levels.

siddstif

Jun 27, 2013
Visit site
It will be an hounor to win anyone one of them because they have a common thing for which everyone is living a post.it is the smartest feature which everyone wants in his/her smartphone or tablet..............

canguy247

May 11, 2013
Visit site
I would love to win so I could have a desktop PC powerhouse in my pocket to do important research to help mankind...and play cool games. Mostly research though. Like how to solve our obesity problem by making all televisions attack you at random unless you constantly move around the room. That would be cool.

techboydino

Jan 19, 2010
Visit site
Qualcomm pretty much owns the mobile CPU platform, short of a few great products put out by Nvidia. The S4 and 600 are fantastic but the 800 is a pure beast. The spec list for the 800 makes me feel like I'm looking at a newer laptop.....USB 3.0, 4K Display, Mirasol Support, WiFi AC, and of course LTE. These dev devices are quite spectacular. I'm pretty sure all the cool kids would hang out with me at lunch if I had one of these. Sick contest, thanks AC and Qualcomm for the chance at this...

B_McFly

Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
I can't wait to see Snapdragon in devices due to the fact the devices that don't have it is like the turtle an the hair race... However this rabbit will finish the race...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumbbunny