[Closed] Win 1 of 2 Snapdragon? 800 Mobile Development Platform devices from Qualcomm and Android Central!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ughh

Jul 9, 2011
Visit site
i don't care how fast your phone is, how big and pretty the screen is and whatever other killer features you have: how long is it gonna last? without power your phone is nothing. i'd love to have a weekend proof phone.

Tele_Phone

May 20, 2013
Visit site
This many posts in this little time? Amazing!! snapdragon is amazing

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using AC Forums mobile app

Last edited:

NDchem2014

Aug 3, 2010
Visit site
With the better screens comes the need for more power to push all of those pixels. The Snapdragon processor line has shown time and time again that it has the ability to rise to the task. Beyond that, they are masters of controlling battery usage and efficient processing. I can't wait until these hit the market and show they are here to compete against anything that can be thrown at them.

BloodiedWraith

Jan 26, 2010
Visit site
I'm a glutton for punishment when it comes to tech. For some reason I need to have the latest and greatest, regardless of what my wallet (or wife) says. I'm looking forward to seeing what the Snapdragon 800 can do in terms of raw power and battery life.

ape4coffee

Jun 18, 2013
Visit site
As a Nexus 4 owner, I need the latest Snapdragon 800 tablet or phone so my current phone can rage with jealousy. I'm impressed by the snapdragon processor in my current phone and would love to flaunt a new device in my friends faces. Please afford me the opportunity to shine this new technology as a beacon to the land of Microsoft!

usamaahmad

Mar 18, 2012
Visit site
"why you're looking forward to seeing Snapdragon 800 in phones and tablets this year" -- because Qualcomm's chips ride the front end of the advancing technology wave. They're not simply repackaged ARM chips, there is tremendous thought/effort put into designing these chips. Of course it also pushes the competition to do more, which is great for everyone.

Also I've only used Nexus devices, and after the Nexus One I've been missing Qualcomm chips, having used a Nexus S and Galaxy Nexus, it was great to be back to using a Snapdragon processor with my Nexus 4, which has been so much better than the Galaxy Nexus. I can only imagine how great this Snapdragon 800 series will be, in tablet or phone.

wheels1982

Jun 27, 2013
Visit site
I have always wanted a tablet and you can't go wrong with Qualcomm. They are always the best in processing power imo. A new smartphone would be awesome too. Who doesn't want the latest and greatest? I know I sure do!

jmartinbsu

Apr 9, 2010
Visit site
I'm always excited about the graphic potential of new chips. As a photographer the more power a tablet or phone has the better the software can be on it. Bring on the next level :)

Euan Tan

Feb 7, 2013
Visit site
Technology is growing faster and faster each year...Qualcomm s4 pro used to reign the smartphone world now we have the 800 which is now the standard for flagship devices.. It's faster but also smarter, being able to conserve battery better is a nice touch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumbbunny