[Closed] Win 1 of 2 Snapdragon? 800 Mobile Development Platform devices from Qualcomm and Android Central!

Status
Not open for further replies.

strausd

Jan 2, 2013
Visit site
I think we have all been waiting for a device that packs the power to speed through some of our more intensive day to day tasks without requiring a laptop. Qualcomm is constantly pushing for this power to be in every device we own. And I think the Snapdragon 800 will be one of the first to finally deliver such power to the masses.

trunks527

Nov 12, 2011
Visit site
I can't wait to see how the s800 performs and how companies will implement the power of the chip.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

drewfus0929

Apr 16, 2011
Visit site
I'm looking forward to a gpu that will FINALLY be powerful enough to run Android as smoothly as iOS runs. The Adreno 330 is a fantastic gpu, and combined with the extreme processing power and battery life of the 800 cpu, we are going to have some incredibly compelling devices this fall.

Bentok

Dec 8, 2012
Visit site
I would love to upgrade from my mid-range phone and tablet to the latest and greatest snapdragon. Either device should be great for gaming.

anon(78550)

Oct 29, 2010
Visit site
My HTC Sensation has been chugging a long and I am in need of an upgrade! If you are going to upgrade why not upgrade to the latest, greatest and fastest!

housry23

Jun 9, 2011
Visit site
I would like to get my hands on one of these devices, because, it's the latest and greatest in smartphone technology. I need to admit something. My names housry23 and I'm an addict. I'm an Android junkie and need to get my hands on the latest and most up to date devices there are. Nexus 5 with a Snapdragon 800...Shut up and take my money naow!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hscheema

Feb 19, 2011
Visit site
I want to test a device and see how this platform can help technology move forward in the construction industry. So far what the tablet market has offered hasn't really been able to make much of a difference due to lacking hardware. I believe the 800 chipsets will be the first to truly make an impact based on their speed and low power usage.

GMC MaXx

May 10, 2011
Visit site
Suh-weet! It's one better than the old Snapdragon 799. I can wait to rock this!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Status
Not open for further replies.