[Closed] Win 1 of 2 Snapdragon? 800 Mobile Development Platform devices from Qualcomm and Android Central!

Status
Not open for further replies.

coggy9

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
I want to see the improvements from the S4 Pro firsthand, and it would be cool to own a phone/tablet that mostly only other developers know about.

anon(813743)

Jun 9, 2012
Visit site
I'm looking forward to a CPU fast enough to run a proper GNU/Linux distro inside Android or dual-boot so I can use something like the Transformer Pad as a proper laptop, instead of just a secondary (but still highly useful) travel companion.

iPwn

Oct 11, 2010
Visit site
I'm looking forward to products that utilize Snapdragon 800's potential because more power leads to developers being more willing to create games with better effects, more characters on-screen at once, and other exciting possibilities.

kurt711

Sep 22, 2010
Visit site
I'm still waiting for someone to actually release a Snapdragon 800 powered tablet...looks like this might be the only way to get it right now..:)

LegacyEvoAce

May 29, 2012
Visit site
Its pretty obvious why I would want to see a 800 on a mobile device SPEED!!!!!Zoom Zoom!!! Hopefully it does not make the phones run to hot though that would suck!

rackotech

Aug 26, 2011
Visit site
Qualcomm, is doing something right in mobile processors!! their processor have impressive performance over competitor like nvidia.... I have an EVO 4G LTE running a dual core Snapdragon S4, which many times runs faster than the quad core Tegra 3 I have in my nexus 7 running Android vanilla.. and the Snapdragon is still pushing sense with almost no ram left to spare.. Crazy.. My wife has an HTC One with the snapdragon 600.. which is supeeer fast.. My Evo needs to be replace now.. or my Nexus 7? I will be amazed to test and own one of these S800 devices..Good Luck to me .. :)

priest2705

Feb 25, 2011
Visit site
After owning a Galaxy S3 and a Galaxy Note (both AT&T) before that, I love Qualcomm's processors. The Snapdragon 800 is shaping up to be the best proc of the year

Bigdgt1984

Mar 17, 2013
Visit site
Awesomeness I can't wait to plays some games and rock so benchmarks with a SD 800 device if I win I'll be able to do it sooner rather than later! I really hope I win I need a new tablet but the phone would be awesome too! AC u guys are the best!

Deonix

Mar 17, 2013
Visit site
A better Android experience to start with. Second comes enough power to hold on to a device for more than one year or two. With this amount of power a device could run Android for 4-5 years without a problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hellofello