[Closed] Win a 64GB HTC One Developer Version from Android Central!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 19, 2012
Visit site

Hi , My name is Bogdan i'm from Romania, I study Business Information Systems and I have three reasons to win . First reason : I am a student and don't have money for that phone , second reason : this phone is (developer edition ) , and I want to developing some apps , so on my actualy phone ( Galaxy S ) is to old for testing apps , and the last reason : like everyone from here , I REALLY WANT TO WIN

Sep 19, 2012
Visit site

Hello , My name is Bogdan i'm from Romania, I study Business Information Systems and I have three reasons to win . First reason : I am a student and don't have money for that phone , second reason : this phone is (developer edition ) , and I want to developing some apps , so on my actualy phone ( Galaxy S ) is to old for testing apps , and the last reason : like everyone from here , I REALLY WANT TO WIN

leeandmel

Apr 15, 2013
Visit site

Here is some comparisons between my current phone the

Iphone 4:
CPU = ARM Cortex-A8
Memory = 512 MB DRAM
Storage = 16GB
Display = 3.5 in
Sound = Single loudspeaker

And hopefully my new one

HTC One:
CPU = Quad-core 1.7 GHz Krait 300
Memory = 2GB RAM
Storage = 64GB
Display = 4.7 in
Sound = stereo speakers, built-in amplifiers

I have seen it, I like it and I want it

eanav7

Apr 16, 2013
Visit site
5 reasons why I deserve the hTc ONE :) 5 reasons make me pretty special right Phil? ^.^
Thank you Phil and androidcentral for the opportunity and for taking your time in watching my lengthy video :)

Vampire0

Apr 16, 2013
Visit site
Hey guys from Android Central, I found this video.
Maybe you can help this poor lost soul.
Attached to the video was the address where he will look for a package,
so just contact me in case you can help him and I'll give you his old address.

6GhosT9

Apr 16, 2013
Visit site
Welcome ladies and gentlemen. I found this thread by accident, but I don't believe in accidents. Here's my little submission so have fun!

tayswg20

May 10, 2011
Visit site

I shot this with my GS3. I was originally going to sing the song but I'm super sick so i just had to "talk" the song. Its to the tune of Amazing Grace (hopefully I didn't offend anyone).

Good luck everyone and thanks AC for another great contest!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumbbunny