[Closed] Win a (as in one) free smartphone from Android Central, Poweramp and Negri Electronics!

Status
Not open for further replies.

kilo720

Mar 3, 2010
Visit site
Any devices is a winner for me wouldn't mind having another nexus 5 or get some quality time with that beautiful m8 hardware

Derek_B

Aug 19, 2011
Visit site
Re: Fives days, five free phones: Win with Android Central, Poweramp and Negri Electronics!

Please enter me in the contest. Thank you!

Samyak Ranjan

Apr 29, 2014
Visit site
Re: Fives days, five free phones: Win with Android Central, Poweramp and Negri Electronics!

All my Android devices have PowerAMP installed. Yes I love it!
Much better than all the other music players and stock music players which I have tried.

RobertDaleSmith

Feb 7, 2011
Visit site

My mom is the only one left without a smart phone. Let's bring her to the year 2014 with one of these devices.

Ed V21

Apr 29, 2014
Visit site

I would love to win any of these smartphones but I would especially love to win the HTC M8.

mottspj

Jun 16, 2010
Visit site

Great collection of devices and power amp is a great music player. Would love that LG G2 to put it on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FJavierL