Win a Droid Incredible from Android Central! (contest)

Status
Not open for further replies.

miabs1

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
I will be able to multitask, actually use a real "SMART" phone...compared to the original storm...the Incredible blows it away...
I will finally be able to have a much better DROID then all of my friends...
they ridicule me for having the storm

ricepuddin

Jan 3, 2010
Visit site
The Incedible, would aid me in the maintenance and repair of medical equipment in my daily job (a camera phone is great for seeing in tight places as welll as sending damage reports to manufacture and by allowing me to cheat when i need to reference OHMS' law). It will also aid me in my training for the prestiges Expert Field Medic Badge (EFMB) by allowing me to log my ruck marches, and have a smaller study companion.

If that is not enough it will, when off duty, it will be used to Log my times at many Autoracing events. As well as the occasional kill cam (for racing i mean)

jimpryde

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
The tasks I will complete shall know no limits on the Incredible. I shall fill all home screens with useful widgets that will end world hunger, dispose of nuclear waste in a safe manner, create tasty affordable dishes low in fat and calories and extract pesky stains from clothing of all types.

Or, I'll just use it and the Verizon network to handle pesky tasks like completing a phone call or being able to retrieve voice mail. This is a stretch for my current carrier. Wanna' guess who it is? G'head... I'll wait.

hubdju

Apr 20, 2010
Visit site
Having won both Incredibles under the random drawing contest rules, I will use the large 3.7" display of Incredible #1 to reflect sunlight into the eyes of the oncoming horde of disgruntled contest losers. As they wince from the blinding reflection, I will use Incredible #2 to access the Android Market and frantically find a teleportation app -- a bargain at any price in such a situation -- and return safely to home.

Once back home, I will use the 8mp camera on both Incredibles to take high-res photos and videos of my 8130 BB Pearl, thus substantiating my claims in my other contest post (http://forum.androidcentral.com/dro...ble-android-central-contest-28.html#post81779), winning over the hearts and minds of those who did not win that contest, and simultaneously (if not gratuitously) answering the questions of those forum posters who will ask for an assessment of the camera's capabilities.

anon(18099)

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
I need an Incredible to replace my incredibly slow Droid...

I need an Incredible to replace my incredibly slow Droid...

The Droid is great, but it is lacking the processing power to handle multiple things going on at once. I especially get annoyed when a call comes in while I am doing other things, and I can't swipe to answer the call because the GUI doesn't respond fast enough!

- David

jjh2397

Oct 12, 2009
Visit site
While listening to music (collection or FM), I'd take a picture of me kicking some BlackBerry in the gonads (with the 8mp camera), and use the stellar gmail integration or HTC Peep to send @crackberrykevin the photo (all without having to perform a frakin battery pull). Hahaha.... yes I currently own a BB.

Last edited:

mjvchicago

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
Pick me! Droid Thumb Wrestling to Ensue!

Can't wait to get my Droid Incredible so that it can have it duel my Motorola Droid in fully automated thumb-wrestling match. If the app I'm writing works out, the two will be duke it out mano-a-digital-mano. A DROID AGAINST A DROID!! There can be only one!

mkslt4

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
To be honest im applying for my brother-in-law. He has a blackberry storm, and I don't think I really need to go into any explanation ITS A FREAKING BLACKBERRY STORM!!!!!!

JakeChance

Mar 10, 2010
Visit site
With the Incredible, I'd finally have an actually incredible phone. I'd be able to finally ditch windows mobile without paying hundreds for a new phone and show all my friends with iPhones what a real phone physically looks like and how it's software should work. Apple and Microsoft are both going to be conquered by one cute little green android :-D.

droidweasel

Nov 14, 2009
www.minnesotavikings.com
With this phone i will have android again, my gfriend took my droid,and im stuck with my storm 1 again.first thing i would do is set the home page to android central, then i would get back in the android forums again, i miss those days. Revrting back to crackberry made me throw up in my mouth a lil bit. Sorry kevin.

bshipler

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
Incredible Chance to be Incredibly awesome

I could be incredible cool walking around showing off my Droid Incredible from Android Central and VZW.

Please pick me for this phone.

efonsecajr

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
htc incredible

With the HTC Incredible, I plan on becoming ever more efficient in my professional career, to hopefully accomplish the incredible task of becoming the most incredible human being on planet earth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hyrdgybvcc