[Closed] Win a free HTC ThunderBolt from Rebtel

Status
Not open for further replies.

SWSovereign

Dec 19, 2009
Visit site
The Best 4G Phone on Verizon

This is currently the best 4G phone available on Verizon. I've been thinking about upgrading to one from my OG Droid (which I got on launch day for that phone). Winning one would make my decision much easier!

thenamelessproject

May 23, 2011
Visit site
hi

:( cool :p i want android
giveaway-thunderbolt.jpg

OK, everybody, it's time for another phone giveaway! This one comes to you from Rebtel and its new Android application, which aims to give you a cheaper way to make international calls to your friends and family.

Up for grabs is a brand-new HTC ThunderBolt (read our full review). Rebtel's providing the phone, you're own your own for service. Here are the full rules:

• To enter, just leave a post in this thread.
  • Posting more than once doesn't help your chances of winning.
  • You must live in the continental United States to win. (Sorry, RoW.)
  • Rebtel's providing the phone, it's up to you for service.
  • Contest ends at 5 p.m. EST Friday, May 29.
  • We'll pick a winner at random, and alert them via e-mail.
  • Contest rules boilerplate is here.
Good luck, everybody!

BBLV

Mar 23, 2011
Visit site
My OG Droid's screen just died last night... borrowing an old Verizon phone from a friend today. In the market for an LTE device!

ClassaN0va

Nov 8, 2009
Visit site
Here's the reason why i want this Thunderbolt...

In a nutshell, I'm in love with this girl I've known for six years, but I've been dating for the past year. Beautiful woman, makes me happy. But I know she gets jealous when she sees my Thunderbolt, and wants to give up her Blackberry. Since she has Tmobile, I told her that I'd find her an Android phone on Tmobile...up until the point they went and merged with AT&T. [boo]. So after a month or so, hints of marriage were being thrown between the two of us. Her brother & sisters calling me the "brother in law" mothers asking for grandchildren... pretty much a good affair.. So when I saw this I said to myself "what's a better ring to put on her fingers" than one that's Droid related..which she wants? Kills two birds with one stone right?

Now.. I'm still going to end up marrying her. I know this.. But if I won.. this might allow me to save up more money for the engagement ring, than it would to get the phone and all. And putting her on "the family plan" would be something great to lead off with.

Sorry if it's a long read...

Greg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Llop719