[Closed] Win a Galaxy Note 5!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

edfranco1

Jul 17, 2012
Visit site
I wouldn't afford to purchase the new Note with S pen but If I had the extra funds, believe me, I would. I love the design. I was a little disappointed that they didn't include removable batter and sd card slot. I WANNA WIN the NOTE or the EDGE + Pick Me Pick Me

HA HAHAHA

stillMAT1K

Jul 29, 2010
Visit site
The S-Pen of course! Oh... & i'm also looking forward to not having to tapping the top of my phone in order to snap a photo like I currently do with my Note 4 :confused:

bellamyepl

Jun 26, 2010
Visit site
Samsung has announced the new Galaxy Note 5 (and the Galaxy S6 edge+) and if you somehow missed all the coverage we've done, you're going to want to check that out. When you've caught up to speed, come back here and enter to win the all new Note 5 for your very own.

Here's how to get in on the action. We're giving you four ways to enter — and you can enter once with each method. (That's a total of four chances to win!)

1. Leave a comment on this post. Tell us what feature you're most looking forward to from the new Samsung Galaxy Note 5.
  2. Follow @AndroidCentral on Twitter, and RT this tweet.
  3. Follow us on Instagram, then like this post, and tag a friend in the comments.
  4. Leave a comment in [this forum thread](insert thread link). You can post multiple times in the thread, but only the first comment will count as an entry.
PRIZE
The winner will receive a brand new Samsung Galaxy Note 5, which does not include service.

THE RULES
Normal contest rules apply here. One entry per method per person. The contest closes at 11:59 p.m. EDT Aug. 31 and at that time we'll pull all the retweets and blog comments and pool them together and choose a random winner! We'll announce the winner here on Android Central shortly after the closing date.

And because you'll ask, yes, it's an international contest.

That's it! Good luck everyone!

The ability to get my s pen stuck 😋

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rubi_esme