[Closed] Win a Galaxy Note 5!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mymitsu3kgt

Feb 25, 2010
Visit site
I'm actually looking forward to the non existent side bezels. Saving that width along with the curved glass back should make it much easier to hold.

Posted via the Android Central App

jacefish

Aug 19, 2015
Visit site
Hi,

My name is Alisa Fischer. I so want to win the new Note 5 coming out. I have been holding out on upgrading my current Samsung for the new Note. How awesome would it be to not have a huge bill to get one?

Thank you!

johnpjackson

Oct 11, 2013
Visit site
I'll take a free Note 5, thank you! :)

Even still, I couldn't be MORE disappointed, frustrated and upset by Samsung's decision to not only take away microSD capability from the Note 5, but then to accept for any reason the idea of withholding the option of a 128GB internal storage model. I mean, really? REALLY????? You can't convince me there's not some type of passive-aggressive disdain being shown there toward the customers who want that level of self-determination available for how they manage the data they create and use with their device. Samsung, you place heavy emphasis on how much you continue to improve the photo, video and display features on this device, but then you hamstring users for their storage options - to try and force them to rely more on their carriers and 'cloud' storage providers. Shame on you for selling out to the latter.

xocomaox

Jul 8, 2014
Visit site
I'll enter, for a chance to break Knox. :D

EDIT: I am redacting my entry, due to apparent rules violations. I have no sympathy.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
claudio1986saavedra