[Closed] Win a Nexus 5X from Android Central!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ldlx17

Nov 2, 2013
Visit site
I would like to win because the Nexus phones are my favorite and also because i just cracked my Nexus 5 screen two days ago:-\. I like that it has a better camera now

KenReynolds8

Oct 28, 2015
Visit site
I had a Nexus 5 while on AT&T but had to switch to Verizon. I couldn't bring it due to agreements or the lack of and had to say goodbye to my beloved uncluttered Nexus device. I want to get back into the fold:) Thanks

cory96

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
I want a 5X because the battery life on my Nexus 4 isn't very good anymore. I also want to use Project Fi. Need 2 networks to get decent service in some of the areas around where I live.

Minoru7

Jun 23, 2011
Visit site
The Nexus 5X looks like a sexy beast!!! I want one as I'm already tired of the LG experience on my LG G4. I would give anything to come back to a Googly experience!

wjoa97

Jan 28, 2014
Visit site
I love the nexus 5x, since it has a fingerprint reader With an excellent 12.3 megapixel camera. I want to win and I want a high-end device with Android Stock, as I really dislike customization layers that add other manufacturers and I could not get it because of its high cost here in Venezuela

Malcolm Sims

Jun 7, 2013
Visit site
I finally want to experience pure android, as my note 3 broke after 2 years and went back to a s5 and I hate it getting tired of Samsung's interface. It's truly time for something new!

susanjm

Mar 5, 2013
Visit site
I've been using a Nexus 5 for 2 years now ... the 6 was too big for my hands. So I'm way overdue for a new phone. And I'm really looking forward to the much-improved camera and the fingerprint sensor.

TVOGHT

Jul 25, 2013
Visit site
Because my first gen moto x is a mess after updating to lollipop and I want to try project fi so I can stop giving Verizon my money after taking away my unlimited data. :-\ And my last nexus was the GNex. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.