[Closed] Win a Nexus 5X from Android Central!

Status
Not open for further replies.

beniot9888

Nov 5, 2015
Visit site
Because I loved my Nexus 4. And then I loved my Nexus 5. And now, I hate the Xperia M5 that has replaced it!

Except for the lame battery life (the Sony definitely made it obvious), I'd choose to get my N5 back anytime.

So a 5X !

Please, put me out of misery.

sporty2

Nov 5, 2015
Visit site
:) Wow I would love to win a Nexus 5x That would be soo cool. I am a single mom and foster parent and could really use a new phone. I have just been looking into the Nexus:-* to get away from Samsung high prices. I am hearing such good things about this phone, why did I not hear about it sooner? Those big guys keep us in the dark eh? I love that I heard you can load the apps you want and that it doesn't come with 50 already loaded and using up your battery power, how cool is that eh? An what a better way to spread the Android news of how great they are, by winning one. ::D

savkuranoop

Mar 5, 2014
Visit site
Because i love Nexus brand despite facing issues of random reboots , app crash on my Nexus 5. Have tried every other method to solve it .But it's a software bug for me since lollipop. Hence I need to upgrade .And Nexus 5x is the best choice .With improvements to camera , usb type c charging it will be really worth an upgrade

Drago009

Nov 5, 2015
Visit site
I really need a new phone to use since my latest phone is starting to have issues with texting and other things. If I win then I will have a reliable phone again that I can use. I really could use a phone.

Michelle Haag

I work here.
Jan 27, 2011
Visit site
If people choose to not read the post and see the end date and comment anyway, that's on them, lol. Only entries made before the end of the contest are considered. Also, I said that the winner would be posted "shortly after the close date" which was midnight on the 3rd, and since the post went up today announcing the winner, I think I fulfilled that promise. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Abdul Ali