[Closed] Win a Nexus 5X from Android Central!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daniel Ransom

Oct 31, 2015
Visit site
While I love my Ellipsis an upgrade to a Nexus 5x would be a welcome and exciting upgrade. I'm an avid gamer and the upgraded hardware would go a long way towards making my play experience all the more great. Please consider me for your consideration.

Posted via the Android Central App

Sep 15, 2013
Visit site
Love the look, feel, and size of this phone. The size is prime for me. Love pure android and all Google has to offer! This phone would be an excellent upgrade from my water-damaged nexus 5 :(

p4r4n01d

Dec 2, 2012
Visit site
I would really like to win the Nexus 5X as I have been looking forward to upgrading my Nexus 4 since before the 5X came out and the 5X is everything I hoped it would be...except for the price which has a heafty markup for us Aussies.

codybanks127

Jul 20, 2011
Visit site
I loved stock Android phones ever since my first nexus!! I have had an iPhone for a few years now, but would love to transition back to android to their latest flagship device and also start using my invitation to Project Fi! A nexus 5x would be so awesome and greatly appreciated right now based on my current financial strain! Developing on the android OS is so much more fun than other OS and the 5x would be the perfect device for doing so! Thanks so much for the opportunity guys 😁

dsimp_2012

Jul 17, 2014
Visit site
I want this phone because my mother is looking for a new phone to use that has more RAM than her current one, and pure Android would be easier for her to use. And the phone is beauriful, too

ghrubi

Nov 9, 2010
Visit site
I've always wanted a Nexus device and Verizon has had a history of sucking when it comes to them. Galaxy S -> thunderbolt -> Galaxy S3 -> LG G3 -> Nexus 5X?? It's up to you. Thanks!

Sungoddess13

Oct 31, 2015
Visit site
I need this beautiful device for my husband, who is baffled by technology and needs a phone that's smarter than he s because I need to sleep instead for explaining every single android feature every night after work!

Mehul2603

Oct 31, 2015
Visit site
i dont even know why i am posting a reply because i know its not gonna work out anyways. Just trying my luck though. I am already using an iphone 6 and i dont know how i ended up on this site ! how about replacing 5X for i6. :)

leegreg81

May 12, 2013
Visit site
I've been a fan of the Nexus series since owning a Nexus 4, which I unfortunately dropped on concrete a while back - destroying the screen (ouch). I now have an LG G3 which has a number of issues including cracks in the case (which are apparently normal around the mic hole) as well as audio interference when the screen is on, which is very annoying indeed - especially when it's hooked up to my car stereo.

Being an Android purist I'm always playing with custom ROMs as it gives me the option to keep my device up to date with the very latest OS version and experiment with new features. I also hate manufacturer overlays with a passion (I'm looking at you Touchwiz / LG UX) therefore always end up installing an AOSP ROM like CM / PA.

With the Nexus I'll get the latest lovely stock OS straight from Google and will be able to install previews of forthcoming versions for experimentation for the foreseeable future.

In short, I'm an Android nerd who likes to experiment and be at the cutting edge of OS updates - the 5X would be the best way to make my nerd dreams come true.

You wouldn't deny me my dreams, would you?

puppy.jpg

John Louis Mariano

Apr 15, 2014
Visit site
I love Nexus phones so much! I've been craving for them my whole life. I love it for what it is; a NEXUS! I never had a smartphone esp a Nexus and this is the perfect chance to have one. I'll take care of it 'till I die. With all its improvements, I'm sure that this will be the perfect phone for me. I've been so geeky about Nexus phones (esp that it's LG) And this would complete my life today //

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rajokay