[Closed] Win a Nexus 5X from Android Central!

Status
Not open for further replies.

cassidyjames

Mar 18, 2011
Visit site
I am LOVING the focus on the camera and the fact that the 5X is a slightly more sanely sized Nexus. I'd love to win! :)

Posted via the Android Central App

Caleb minor

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Because my beloved Nexus 5 has started to randomly reboot and gets stuck on a bootloop! Oh no! And trust me Bootloops are not a part of a balanced breakfast.:cool:

SomeWhiteGuy517

Sep 10, 2013
Visit site
I have an older phone and hoping to use some of the NFC functionality that the Nexus products offer. Funds are hard to come by with a small family to care for as well. Keeping on top of everything would be much easier with a newer phone.

dustinfrank

Apr 6, 2010
Visit site
I've had HTC Incredible, Samsung Galaxies (S4 and S6) and even Motorola Razr and Bionic (this alone should be enough for the pity vote)....but never the pure Google of a Nexus experience.

Thank you!
D

JayDoggy

Sep 11, 2014
Visit site
I am rocking a 1st Gen Nexus 5 that has seen much better days and is on its last leg. I would be excited to have the chance to upgrade to the latest and greatest Nexus 5.

swebb

Dec 17, 2009
Visit site
Would like to continue my Nexus history (GN, N4, N5) by winning this N5X. Particularly want to see the camera and fingerprint sensor in action. Thanks AC.

Fanggy

Oct 27, 2015
Visit site
I'd like to win because I've always been locked into verizon and I'd like a nexus phone with fast updates and the ability to switch carriers and even try project fi!

Sethoth

Nov 17, 2011
Visit site
I want to win because I'd love to give it to my dad as an Xmas present but I don't think I'll be able to afford it.

Posted via the Android Central App

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumbbunny