[Closed] Win a Nexus 5X from Android Central!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Goatboy_ben

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
I bought an original Nexus 7 when it first came out, and it revolutionised my life and made my laptop redundant! Now we are at the latest evolutionary point in the Nexus chain, I can only dream of how the Nexus 5 would change my life completely for the better. We are Nexus, we are Droid!

volodya2011

Feb 8, 2014
Visit site
As everyone here, would love to win the Nexus 5X as it would be an excellent successors to my Nexus 6. The Nexus 6 is such a large device it would be refreshing using something you can hold with one hand.

Kiran Tom

Mar 29, 2014
Visit site
Love to keep using a pure android phone and will be a good upgrade from the nexus 4 and will love to use all the features the hardware and the software.
Everything about this phone is rite. its a perfect smartphone.

Peter Wood2

Nov 26, 2013
Visit site
It's a lovely device, I'm switching to Fi next month (and don't have a credit history so Google won't let me buy my phone on installments), and I really want to get my hands on Stock Android after two Samsungs.

jackzfun

Jun 2, 2014
Visit site
Perfect timing! My 2013 Moto X is hanging in there but it took a dive into a cup of coffee and did a hard drop to the floor...it's getting ready for retirement!!

Wayne Henderson

Mar 3, 2013
Visit site
I am a huge fan of the Nexus phones, never owned one but love them. I love the whole idea behind Googles Nexus program and this phone is a way we can stick it to the carriers. I never win any contest and this would be awesome to win.

Peace

r_diaz13

Apr 6, 2012
Visit site
I would say I missed out on the nexus 5 when it came out. When I needed a phone the nexus 5 was impossible to get. The nexus 6 was just not my thing, but this 5x is bananas 🍌 I want it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jackybeny