[Closed] Win a Nexus 5X from Android Central!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xavier Mishra

Oct 28, 2015
Visit site
We're giving away a Nexus 5X right here at Android Central, and there are FOUR ways to enter.

1. Reply to this forum post - hit the reply button below and tell us WHY you want a 5X!
  2. Leave a comment on our
  3. and tag a friend in the comments.
That's all there is to it! But seeing as you're here, go ahead and reply to this post for your first entry... then leave a comment on the blog post, and hit up Twitter and Instagram for additional entries! You can enter once per method for a total of four entries. This giveaway is open worldwide, and will remain open until Midnight on November 3rd.

Good luck!

Well I am huge fan of Google and it nexus devices for their design and features in right price. Further I am about to pass my final year high school and leave home for college. So I need a great smartphone for which nexus would be the best companion for me.

atst44

Sep 18, 2010
Visit site
I've been on Verizon since before android existed. I got a shot at one Nexus phone on Verizon, the Galaxy Nexus. Boy was that a fiasco... My friends all had the Nexus 4 and Nexus 5 on T-Mobile. Well, I finally joined the T-Mobile bandwagon and gave up my unlimited Verizon data plan. Id love to be able to have the latest and greatest in the Nexus line to use that building penetrating band 12. Basements and crawlspaces (work) get nothing for T-Mobile.

Outlawsignz

Oct 28, 2015
Visit site
Hey guys,
Currently own a Nexus 4. Been happy with it - looking at a new smartphone now as I did drop this one and shattered the glass on the backside - now, whatever happened, my sms not working quite right, serious power drains (could be from last 'lollipop' upgrade..) and earpiece sounds buzzy on phone calls. I am 47 years old and half of the uses of the smartphone capability are lost and kinda wasted on people like me. However, for my job (Graphic Design and sign making) I use the camera a lot and text a lot of pics to clients etc. And of course, I do find it hard to read the smaller screen size when reading the news or whatever. I do not 'do' social media stuff, other than text...ugh. Phone prices are ridiculous these days. It would be nice to win one for a change - have spent a few thousand over the years...

Thanks!

kristielynn828

Oct 28, 2015
Visit site
Why should I get the Nexus 5X?

Because I was one of the thousand sufferers of the original Nexus 5 Beta testing! I had to agonize countless months with a horrible phone, and all of it was so they could fix all the bugs and make a better one. We worked really hard reporting everything that went wrong all the time (it was a lot) so it seems like, WOW! Is this is fruit of our labors? Is this the answer to what we were all waiting for? It's almost like destiny for me to find this page... I feel like I had a hand in helping make the 5X!

So, how about doing me a solid and returning the awesome favors? :)
xoxoxox

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Anonymous Jones