[Closed] Win a Nexus 5X from Android Central!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Piotrek M

Nov 4, 2015
Visit site
I could only dream about how different experience Nexus 5X is from my aging Xperia Tipo - fantastic camera, big, bright screen (ah, photos and books on such beauty!), maybe even games ? And all this pumped by Android - what else could I want ? Huh? :D

Ciege

Nov 3, 2010
Visit site
I would like to win one so I can give it to my wife. I have a 6P and would like to get her on the Nexus bandwagon as well.

vpw100

Jan 25, 2011
Visit site
I would love a Nexus 5X to break the strangle hold on the current wireless monopolies. I would like to set up Project Fi and show all of my friends and family there are other ways to force wireless companies to stop continuing to charge more and more for service. I have my Project Fi invitation, now I just need my Nexus 5X.

EpicRut

Nov 4, 2015
Visit site
The nexus 5x will be an AWESOME replacement for my crappy droid RAZR. My phone is extremely slow and lags amazingly. My phone also has basically no space, for my apps or my music. I can also boast to my friends cuz my phone is the worst ever phone out of my friends phones. I can just be cruising along as the nexus will be extremely fast while others just watch their phones go slow. It would be a beast with so many different uses and the amazing hardware of the phone.

Ramk_A1usr

Nov 4, 2015
Visit site
Now I am using AndroidOne and it feels awesome whenever it upgrades to latest version of OS released by google. It Upgrades itself and makes me to learn about the new features. But for AndroidOne devices automatic update is only for 2 years :( . But with Nexus 5X, I can enjoy that for lifetime :) :D .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oldersod